Wednesday, April 11, 2018

My Sister's Dog

My sister has a chihuahua named Tulsa. I will not lie, it was not love at first sight.  I'm not particularly fond of small dogs and especially not chihuahuas.  They're hyper, they bark all the time and are generally obnoxious.  For the first few years I referred to her as "The rat dog."  I think my cat actually did mistake her for a rat on their first encounter because she immediately went into stalking mode.

Eventually, however, that little chihuahua won me over.  She's not like most of her breed.  She is not hyper, she rarely barks and she's quite well behaved. I got to spend a few days with her last January and we became best friends.  I even let her sleep in my bed. My cat doesn't even have that privilege.  Of course, it could have something to do with the fact that the temperature in the room dropped into the low 50s at night. :)

Here's a page I created with some pics I took of her snuggled into her blanket.  All papers and embellishments are from FURever Friends by MMDCS.

No comments:

Post a Comment